Thursday, October 28, 2010

Modeling?

So the other weekend I went and modeled some masks and crowns for my friends store. In no way was it normal, but in many ways was it awesome.

Getting to wear the white mask in the picture above was my highlight. That's for sure. Also popping on the giant velvet cloak was amazing. But those are not even the best parts.

I got paid in cookies!

I know, good price for a model, huh? And I think next up I get to wear a fancy dress and prance all around Shakespeare (the town) in it while pictures are taken! This should be good, and by good, I mean entirely and stupendously awesome.

Aside from that, I'm just modeling my Halloween costume tomorrow. Perhaps I'll pull one f those deep-in-thought poses with an additional far-away-wistful-gaze. Oh yeah, that would work.

Nonetheless, I should sleep and such silliness like that. Well, read, actually! Catching Fire. Amazing book.

Laters.


No comments:

Post a Comment