Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wicked Lovely

Lovely. A delightful read written by Melissa Marr.

With a main character, Aislinn, who is not the outrageous teenager that would be expected, but it simply a girl who is frightened when turning most corners. Why? Simple. She sees faeries. Living by Three rules her entire life, she stays safe from them.

1.Don't ever attract their attention.
2.Don't speak to invisible faeries.
3.Don't stare at invisible faeries.

But the rules quickly change when a very important and dangerous faerie searches out Aislinn to make her his queen. Between her closest friend, Seth, and the Summer King, Keenan, who fancies Aislinn, the story unfolds with great events. With a relatively short read filled with details and story, plot winding before your very eyes, I can safely say Wicked Lovely is an amazing book.

I would recommend this book to anyone with the time to read it and doesn't mind reading fiction now-and-then. I simply can't wait to get started on the sequel to Wicked Lovely.

I hope you all enjoy the book as much as I did.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy (Words Worth Books)May 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    Yeah, I know! I'm so excited about reading the sequel!

    ReplyDelete