Friday, April 16, 2010

Dangerous Doors

Simply lovely. Absolutely terrific. Wonderfully awesome. I don't even believe myself at times when these things happen.

A door walked into me. I didn't walk into it.

No, really, I'm not kidding. I was just coming in from outside time at my school (Let's just call it HickTown Public) and the craziest, but not unexpected, thing happened. I was walking through the hall and the gym door comes swinging open and nails me right in the face, my glasses went flying off along with my hat.

The kid who shoved the door open was like, "Oh, I'm sorry, oh, are you okay? You alright?" So I just picked up my hat and continued down the hall, trying to get the taste of blood out of my mouth. (I had bitten my tongue, not pleasant in the least) I went to the bathroom to asses damage that had been done, my forehead was the main target that time. My nose had been spared, at least for now.

All was good and fine, went back to class to eat, you know, the usual, all the girls asking, "OMG! Are you, like, okay?! Like, that was, like... a really LOUD noise! Like, it, like, sounded like it would have, like, hurt!" So I just told them it was fine, the noise was quieter than the pain, yadda yadda.

But the thing that got me down about this was when I texted my mom to come and get me (Never let an excuse like this slip through your fingers when you have the chance to leave early). She arrived with Atreyu (My dog, shall blog of him soon with picture) and was in the office while Trey (What we call my dog most times) scarffed down all the treats Mrs.Sour (Secratery) had in there. Cheers for Trey!

Those two were talking, mom and Mrs.Sour, and they said, "Oh, you don't need to go home, you just need ice for that." Basically, my plan of going home was gone, I ignored the ice and sat there, finishing a math test for the rest of the day. Jolly good fun.

Anyway, enjoy your day, that's all I have to rant about on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment